Shared TLD Daily Digest, Jan 01, 1997

-> Top level domain reform
     by xeno@bgroup.com

Date: 1 Jan 1997 19:18:31 -0800
From: xeno@bgroup.com
Subject: Top level domain reform

Last month I asked for input and comments on alternative top level
domains. Today (Jan. 1) Netscape World posted my summary of what's
been going on, together with a survey form to collect opinions.
A subsequent story will digest the survey responses.

The summary story offers numerous links, including the IAHC draft
proposal, IAHC sponsors, mail list archives, and a couple of alternative
registrars.

Thanks for your assistance. Here are the URLs in case you are
interested. Please take and moment and complete the survey.

http://www.netscapeworld.com/netscapeworld/nw-01-1997/nw-01-domain.html
http://www.netscapeworld.com/netscapeworld/nw-01-1997/nw-01-readersurvey.html

Email: xeno@bgroup.com                The Bowen Group Inc.
Fax:   360-380-1791                   6168 Evergreen Way
Voice: 360-380-1790                   Ferndale, WA 98248-9686
                     BARRY D. BOWEN
  Analyst, writer, consultant -- marketing communications.

http://www.nas.com/~xeno  -- published articles and other notes
http://www.nas.com/civic-access -- public service web project